Holy Name School provides a number of services to children and families that includes programs provided through the Catholic Partnership Schools staff and in conjunction with partner agencies throughout Camden City. We believe in educating the whole child.
- 91% of students receive free meals and snacks.
- Free and reduced breakfast, lunch, and snacks for all eligible students.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables provided to the students as an afternoon snack through the NJ Department of Agriculture.
- Counseling services for students and families provided by Guadalupe Family Services.
- Life Skills classes, weekly for children in Kindergarten through 8th grade.
Family Support Programs
- V.E.N. Program
- Family Support Workers
Graduate Support Services
- Summer Reading and Writing Workshops
- Financial Aid and High School Application Workshops
- Scholarships to excellent Catholic High Schools
- Holy Name Scholars
- CASA support program provided by Guadalupe Family Services
Compensatory Education Services
- ESL/ELL Support
- Speech Therapy